"How Do I" - Video Tutorials - Lessons 7-12 available !

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2010 at 11:59 AM

"How Do I" - Video Tutorials - Lessons 7-12 are available into the Downloads section !

"How Do I ?" - Video Tutorials - Package #2

LESSON#

TITLE

CONTENT

USER LEVEL*

DURATION

SIZE

NetSqlAzMan Performance Test - WCF StorageCache vs Direct storage Check access

Performance test to evaluate the response time of a CheckAccess directed against a Database vs. a CheckAccess performed using the WCF service NetSqlAzMan Cache Service. This tutorial demonstrates how, where possible, is ALWAYS recommended to use the NetSqlAzMan WCF Cahce Service.

00:19:12

10,8 MB

NetSqlAzMan Role Provider with WCF Cache Service and SiteMap Provider

Using NetSqlAzMan RoleProvider together with the WCF Cache Service. This tutorial shows how to use the System.Web.XmlSiteMapProvider with the Web.sitemap file and the Menu WebControl together the NetSqlAzMan Security to display Menu Items to Authorized users only.

00:11:41

20,4 MB

NetSqlAzMan Storage management using NetSqlAzMan DOM (Document Object Model)

Creare Stores, Applications, Items, Items hierarchy, Authorizations and Attributes using C# code and the NetSqlAzMan Document Object Model inside NetSqlAzMan.dll assembly.

00:13:14

19,3 MB

NetSqlAzMan Store & Application Permission Management

This tutorial shows how through the NetSqlAzMan Snap-in is possible, in Enterprise Environments, assign users to read only and / or full management permissions of Stores and/or Applications thus limiting the visibility of the entire Security Storage.

00:10:45

13,7 MB

NetSqlAzMan BizRules (Business Rules)

NetSqlAzMan allows writing Biz Rules (Business Rules) in C#/VB.NET directly into storage without recompiling your application, to model application-security at run-time using the Context Parameters.
This tutorial shows an example of how to allow or not a Purchase Order from the total amount of the order:

• Total amount <= $ 1.000 => Allow
  • Total amount >   $ 1.000 => Deny·        

00:14:48

20,0 MB

NetSqlAzMan Attributes Usage Example

NetSqlAzMan Attributes are pairs of Key/Value (String) that are returned at runtime for each CheckAccess() method call. This tutorial shows a typical example of how to use NetSqlAzMan Attributes to filter, based on User, the table "dbo.Orders" by a CustomerID in the Northwind database.

00:12:40

19,5 MB

USER LEVEL*: 1 = Basic, 3 = Medium, 5 = Advanceded

All Video Tutorials are in MP4 format.

Download MP4 codec (K Lite Codec Pack) here: http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec_Pack_download.htm

Please provide feedbacks and suggestions about "How Do I ?" Video Tutorials to aferende@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Andrea Ferendeles.