GetApps, GetRoles, GetIAzManItems for Single User (IAzManDBUser)

Topics: NetSqlAzMan Core
Apr 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Am I missing something.

I'm trying to work with an individual user.

IAzManDBUser to be specific.

My desire(s).

List<IAzManApplication> GetAllApplicationsBySingleUser(string userName)

List<IAzManItem> GetAllRolesBySingleUser(string applicationName, string userName)

List<IAzManItem> GetAllOperationsBySingleUser(string applicationName, string userName)

List<IAzManItem> GetAllTasksBySingleUser(string applicationName, string userName)

Any help?  I'm not seeing how to start with a user (IAzManDBUser) and get all the data.

I'm trying to populate my custom IPrincipal (and IIDentity) object.  But for single (known) UserName.

Thanks.

PS

I am NOT using the MembershipProvider Plugin.  Just for clarity.

Apr 4, 2012 at 9:29 PM

NetSqlAzMan Guide … page 20 …

“It’s very important to modify, before starting to use this functionality, the GetDBUsers table-function to get the list of users from any users table (even from a different Database), previously defined.

At run-time we find 2 methods to retrieve such list (or just a specific user) through the GetDbUsers/GetDBUser functions, defined in IAzManStorage, IAzManStore e IAzManApplication object type.

IAzManDBUser dbuser = IAzManStorage/IAzManApplication.GetDBUser(“dbusername”);

Finally , for the check-access you should use a specific overload of the CheckAccess function that accepts in input an IAzManDBUser object type, returned by the over cited methods.”

Apr 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Edited Apr 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I've done all that.  I have my tailored GetDBUsers table-function working perfectly.

I have my IAzManDBUser object at my finger tips.

I'm trying to get the rest.

I'll look at the CheckAccess function. Thanks for the tip.