Import Error

Topics: General Topic
Aug 6, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I am getting different error dialogues when attempting to import 2 different Application xml's that I have successfully imported else where.

The first file is giving me a "The given key was not present in the dictionary".

The second file is giving me "Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'Item name' Key being added: 'Item Name'.

I have tried various import settings - create missing, delete, overwrite both items and authorizations. The error message persists. Below is the header from one of the files - only the dates changed.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!--*************************************--> <!--.NET SQL Authorization Manager (Ms-PL)--> <!--*************************************--> <!--http://netsqlazman.codeplex.com--> <!--Andrea Ferendeles--> <!--*************************************--> <!--Creation Date: 8/6/2013 4:06:54 PM--> <!--NetSqlAzMan Run-Time version: 3.6.0.15--> <!--NetSqlAzMan Database version: 3.6.0.x--> <!--*************************************--> NetSqlAzMan version (3.6.0.15)
NetSqlAzMan installed products (MMC SnapIn)
Operating System version and installed languages Windows Server 2008 r2 ENT
Platform : 64-bit
SQL Server version : 2008 R2
Aug 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Additional information - I was able to import 6 of 8 files on this server. All these files were created from the same store. Each file is consistently giving me their respective errors.