Discussions under MMC SnapIn

Please search for existing threads on your issue before creating new threads.
On any new threads please provide:

• NetSqlAzMan version (x.x.x.x)
  • NetSqlAzMan installed products (MMC SnapIn, WCF Cache Service, Web Console)
  • Operating System version and installed languages
  • Platform (x86, x64)
  • SQL Server version (Express, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012)

NetSqlAzMan Source Code changes implementation

first post: AdnanSiddiqui wrote: Looking to make changes in source code file "itemDefinitionsListVie...

Configure MMC SnapIn

first post: nmsundar wrote: Need to use this MMC Snapin as plugin module for one of my project....

latest post: AdnanSiddiqui wrote: aferende wrote: Start – Run – MMC.exe – Add SnapIn – “.NET SQL Aut...

Getting errors after creating an Application in the Store

first post: dcioffi wrote: NetSqlAzMan version 3.6.0.15 NetSqlAzMan installed products MMC Sn...

latest post: aferende wrote: Hi dcioffi, I see in your code that you did not the operations insi...

Installation of WCF Cache service leads to crash of NetSqlAzMan Auhtorization manager snap-in

first post: RashmiSingh wrote: Hi, After installing the WCF Cache service, i try to open the Net...

Getting WCF Cache Service working

first post: ahillyer wrote: I've downloaded the WCF Cache Service and followed the video tutor...

latest post: Scewbedew wrote: Did you find any solution to this problem? I have exactly the same ...

What is the default time out of the storage Cache?

first post: mentagit wrote: String connectionString = ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["N...

latest post: aferende wrote: Great. You're welcome. ;-)

Don't show new version dialog

first post: mikeliu88 wrote: We have NetAzman 3.6.0.9 installed and is quite happy with this ver...

latest post: mikeliu88 wrote: I just deleted the installed shortcut "NET Sql Authorization Manage...

Does NetSQlAzman supports AD LDS out of the box ?

first post: AnirCodeplex wrote: Does NetSQlAzman supports AD LDS out of the box ? Going by this thr...

latest post: aferende wrote: see here: http://netsqlazman.codeplex.com/discussions/61253

NETSQLAzman application group config

first post: AnirCodeplex wrote: Hi, I was trying to configure application group for my applicatio...

Permissions wiped on network password change?

first post: ahillyer wrote: This is bizarre...my network password expired on my Windows 7 mach...

latest post: aferende wrote: Hi, Try to connect with a dbo or a System administrator. ...