Discussions under WCF Cache Service

Please search for existing threads on your issue before creating new threads.
On any new threads please provide:

• NetSqlAzMan version (x.x.x.x)
  • NetSqlAzMan installed products (MMC SnapIn, WCF Cache Service, Web Console)
  • Operating System version and installed languages
  • Platform (x86, x64)
  • SQL Server version (Express, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012)

Integration with SailpointIQ

first post: pankajtech wrote: Hi Expert, I would like to integrate the NetSQLAzman with Sailpoi...

Installation of WCF Cache service leads to crash of NetSqlAzMan Auhtorization manager snap-in

first post: RashmiSingh wrote: Hi, After installing the WCF Cache service, i try to open the Net...

Getting WCF Cache Service working

first post: ahillyer wrote: I've downloaded the WCF Cache Service and followed the video tutor...

latest post: Scewbedew wrote: Did you find any solution to this problem? I have exactly the same ...

I lose my StorageCache

first post: bahareh_H wrote: hi, I change the type of netsql services from windows type to web ...

latest post: bahareh_H wrote: Thanks a lot for your solution. it works fine.

Cache Service consumed from a .Net2.0 assembly.

first post: lziegenhirt wrote: Hello, How can I configure the cache service so that it can be con...

Does NetSQlAzman supports AD LDS out of the box ?

first post: AnirCodeplex wrote: Does NetSQlAzman supports AD LDS out of the box ? Going by this thr...

latest post: aferende wrote: see here: http://netsqlazman.codeplex.com/discussions/61253

Why does WCF Service distinguish DBUser and Windows User ssid?

first post: dfrost999 wrote: Hi, I want to check access for users defined only in the database (...

latest post: granadaCoder wrote: dfrost999 Yep! I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. ...

Client Credentials

first post: niemimik wrote: Hi! Is there some trick? I'm trying to use WCF Cache service on do...

latest post: aferende wrote: Try to set <security mode="None"> </security>

Get Database User from WCF Cache Service

first post: Junoti wrote: Hello, I am trying to get a database user in order to pass DBUserS...

latest post: Junoti wrote: Thanks Andrea!

WCF Cache Error

first post: mojo2 wrote: Works. Sorry-

latest post: aferende wrote: You must use this overload: public void InvalidateCache( bool wait...