Discussions under SQL Database Schema

Please search for existing threads on your issue before creating new threads.
On any new threads please provide:

• NetSqlAzMan version (x.x.x.x)
  • NetSqlAzMan installed products (MMC SnapIn, WCF Cache Service, Web Console)
  • Operating System version and installed languages
  • Platform (x86, x64)
  • SQL Server version (Express, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012)

Integration with SailpointIQ

first post: pankajtech wrote: Hi Expert, I would like to integrate the NetSQLAzman with Sailpoi...

SQL Server Compact Edition Support

first post: Jewgenis wrote: Hello! I would like to use a NetSqlAzMan with SQL Server Compact ...

latest post: aferende wrote: I apologize. I fixed home page. Ty.

SqlAzManStorage.DBUsers "An item with the same key has already been added."

first post: konfortes wrote: Hey, We're developing a multi-tenancy application and our NetSqlAz...

Does NetSQlAzman supports AD LDS out of the box ?

first post: AnirCodeplex wrote: Does NetSQlAzman supports AD LDS out of the box ? Going by this thr...

latest post: aferende wrote: see here: http://netsqlazman.codeplex.com/discussions/61253

No 'BUILTIN\Administrators' user or group

first post: bags wrote: After running script I get following errors: Msg 15401, Level 16...

latest post: tangrl wrote: I believe it tries to setup some default users who will have all th...

Querying the database views

first post: gq2012 wrote: Hi, first of all let me tell you that your product is excellent. T...

latest post: aferende wrote: Using T-SQL: SELECT SUSER_SNAME(0x010500000000000515000000a065cf7...

Authorization to database record/row/registry access

first post: alexmanie wrote: Hi all, We are working with NetSqlAzMan to do authorization for us...

latest post: aferende wrote: Hi, the only options are or custom attributes or biz rules. Did y...

getting users from NetSqlAzMan belongs to single application

first post: ssalugu wrote: Hi, I created a new application in NSAM. The Application is "COLTS...

Get All the list of (Roles, Tasks, Operations) for specific user

first post: may215 wrote: Hi Andrea,I am looking for a way to get all the list of(Roles, Task...

latest post: neskora wrote: Thank you Andrea, it works now

Breaking changes in NetSqlAzManRoleProvider class

first post: tangrl wrote: Andrea,I tried to upgrade to the latest version and found out there...